We all work best when we are in a strong place with our mental wellbeing and free from negative stress and thoughts in our life. Coaching can help provide time and space away from aspects of your life which get in the way of you making positive progress.
Self-esteem, confidence and anxiety hold many people back from taking actions to make progress. Coaching can really help get to the core of the causes of this and help you realise your goals.
As a Mental Health First Aider and having supported many clients through turbulent times, I am well skilled at providing a supportive and nurturing space for my clients to make progress and develop in a realistic, yet challenging environment.
- Does low self-esteem and confidence prevent you from taking action?
- Do you feel you are not able to achieve your goals due to worries and concerns which you find difficult to explain?
- Are you looking to explore coping mechanisms to support you with low confidence and increased anxiety levels?
- Are family pressures or life in general getting in the way of you doing the thing you really want to?
- Do you suffer from high levels of anxiety and need support to manage this?